AVTEC has added a transfer case in the input torque range of 800-2000 Nm to its portfolio of offerings. The case is actuated through a manual/electric shift mechanism, and has torque activation “on-the-fly,” with “torque-on-demand” and features like a torque limiting clutch. These designs are adaptable for specific engine/driveline configurations.
AVTEC is working with a well-known global OEM to design and develop a gear driven transfer case with electric shift mechanism for a Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV), an all-weather product, which gives users the advantage of a superior torque distribution and management system.
Key Features & Benefits
- Completely indigenised design & manufacturing
- Bottom / rear mounting flexibility
- 12V, 8AMP electric motor can take-up shifting load upto 30Kgf
- Cost effective, due to local parts support
- Robust 3 piece construction for better reliability & serviceability
- Design adaptability to suit the requirement of commercial
vehicle, off-highway equipment & tractors
Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV), which can be extended to
High Gear Ratio: 1.205